Sunday, March 12, 2017

Celebrations, Seussical, and SNOW!

Here is a little of what's been going on in our life this week...
Jake just wrapped up another season of basketball. This year was extra fun because his buddy Hayden was able to play on the same team as him! Thursday night the team enjoyed supper together and celebrated their great season!
Friday night my big kids and I met up with some friends of ours for a fun night out. We went to their house for a pizza party and then saw "Seussical the Musical" at the local high school. 
What a fun show to see! We loved it!
Saturday night we did a little celebrating with my family. My sister and I always celebrate our birthdays together because they are just a few weeks apart! It's always a good time when we're all together!
Sunday morning we woke up to SNOW falling!!! After an unseasonably warm winter, getting snow was a big surprise!
 It was so pretty coming down, but didn't last long at all.
 I took the kids out after church to play for a few minutes, but by the afternoon everything was gone!
Sissy and I built this little snowman out of what was left. 
He's the last bit of winter fun in our yard:)

No comments: